Texas Almanac Sponsorship Opportunities
The Texas Almanac, a biennial publication, is the source for "All Things Texan" since 1857. Acquired by the Texas State Historical Association (TSHA) from The Dallas Morning News in 2008, the Texas Almanac chronicles the development of Texas from early statehood through the present. Published in full color and filled with maps and photographs from every corner of the state, each edition carries special feature articles in addition to updates on the state's population, agriculture, business and transportation, and much more.
The Association currently seeks sponsors for the 2014-2015 Texas Almanac. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about supporting this vital reference book. Review Sponsorship Opportunities for more details.
Show your Texas pride! Become a corporate sponsor and receive:
- Print and e-Book Advertisments
- Web Advertisement beginning immediately and rotating for 2 years
- Multiple hardcover copies of the Texas Almanac
- Corporate Life Membership in Texas State Historical Association
- Public recognition of sponsorship in print, online, in TSHA publications, and at Texas Almanac and TSHA events
Please view Texas Almanac Sales Kit for full information on the Texas Almanac, sponsorship opportunities, and advertising rates.
Your support will ensure that Texas professionals and students across the state continue to have access to comprehensive and updated information on the Lone Star State. For more information, please contact Terri Killen by email or at (940)369-5200 by April 29, 2013.