T-Shirt Design Contest
Texas History Day encourages all students to submit a t-shirt design for the Texas History Day 2014 theme: “Rights and Responsibilities in History” The winning design will be featured on the 2014 t-shirt and sold at the 2014 state contest. The name of the winning student, school, and teacher will be posted on the Texas History Day 2014 web site. In addition, the winning student will receive a free t-shirt and $50.
- All entries must be received by Friday, December 13, 2013.
- All designs must be original art.
- All designs must be limited to three colors.
- Designs are not limited to one side. You may include front, back and sleeve elements.
- Designs will be used on short sleeve t-shirts and possibly on 1-1/4” round buttons.
- If you submit an electronic design, also print and mail it to the address below. If your design is selected, the Texas State Historical Association will request a TIFF version.
- By submitting an entry, you grant the Texas State Historical Association permission to use the design, to post it on the Texas History Day web site, and to modify the design as necessary.
- The winner will be announced by January 31, 2014.
Submit entries to:
Texas State Historical Association
1155 Union Circle #311580
Denton, Texas 76203-5017
- Original art
- Student’s name
- School’s name
- Teacher’s name, telephone number & e-mail address