JUDOSA VILLAGE. Judosa, an Indian village, was situated at a site now unknown east of the mouth of the Trinity River in the seventeenth century.
Frederick Webb Hodge, ed., Handbook of American Indians North of Mexico (2 vols., Washington: GPO, 1907, 1910; rpt., New York: Pageant, 1959).
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Margery H. Krieger, "JUDOSA VILLAGE," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/bpj01), accessed December 18, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.