TEXAS LAW REVIEW [1883-86]
TEXAS LAW REVIEW. The first Texas Law Review was a weekly newspaper containing decisions of appellate courts and articles by leading lawyers. The paper was first edited and published by E. J. Hamner. The first issue was published in Austin on January 6, 1883, as were the three succeeding issues; the editorial office was then moved to Galveston, where it remained until 1885, when it was moved back to Austin. The last number was issued on December 29, 1886. A partial run of the paper is housed in the Rare Book Collection of the Tarleton Law Library at the University of Texas at Austin.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Seymour V. Connor, "TEXAS LAW REVIEW [1883-86]," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/eet11), accessed March 09, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.