EL PASO TERMINAL COMPANY
EL PASO TERMINAL COMPANY. The El Paso Terminal Company was chartered on April 4, 1901, for the purpose of constructing a line nearly five miles long between El Paso and a connection with the El Paso and Southwestern Railroad Company at the Texas-New Mexico border. This connection was made at the center of the 1,692 foot bridge over the Rio Grande. By February 9, 1903, when it was acquired by the El Paso and Southwestern Railroad Company of Texas, the El Paso Terminal had completed construction, but had not placed the line in service. The El Paso Terminal also owned yard tracks and an office building at El Paso.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.George C. Werner, "EL PASO TERMINAL COMPANY," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/eqe09), accessed January 28, 2015. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.