CAMP CREEK LAKE, TX
CAMP CREEK LAKE, TEXAS. Camp Creek Lake is located off Farm Road 1940 about eleven miles east of Franklin in eastern Robertson County. This development began sometime after the completion of Camp Creek Lake in 1949. In 1970 the retirement community reported 241 residents, a figure that remained constant through 1990. By 2000 the population had increased to 350.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Laurie E. Jasinski, "CAMP CREEK LAKE, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hlc81), accessed December 09, 2013. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.