PLUM GROVE, TX
PLUM GROVE, TEXAS. Plum Grove is at the junction of Farm roads 2090 and 1010, forty miles northeast of Houston in northwestern Liberty County. It was incorporated by a 55–7 vote in December 1968 and secured a voting precinct 5½ years later. Plum Grove had an estimated population of 484 during the mid-1970s, 455 in 1980, and 480 in 1990.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Robert Wooster, "PLUM GROVE, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hlp62), accessed December 19, 2013. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.