SHERWOOD SHORES, TX (BELL COUNTY)
SHERWOOD SHORES, TEXAS (Bell County). Sherwood Shores is a lakeside community off Farm Road 1670 about three miles west of Belton in central Bell County. This development, located on Stillhouse Hollow Lake just north of Stillhouse Hollow Dam, probably began by the 1980s. In 1990 the population was 600. That figure remained the same in 2000.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Laurie E. Jasinski, "SHERWOOD SHORES, TX (BELL COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hlsan), accessed January 25, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.