CAMP SEALE, TX
CAMP SEALE, TEXAS. Camp Seale is east of Farm Road 1276 fifty-five miles northwest of Beaumont in southeastern Polk County. In 1928 the Kirby Lumber Company secured large timber tracts in the area and established Camp Seale as a logging camp. By 1940 the site had a post office and a population of about twenty.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Robert Wooster, "CAMP SEALE, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrc14), accessed July 31, 2014. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.