CAPPS CORNER, TX
CAPPS CORNER, TEXAS. Capps Corner is at the intersection of Farm roads 1956 and 677, fifteen miles northeast of Montague in extreme northeastern Montague County. The settlement was established about 1925 and named for E. G. (Cap) Adams. It was still listed as a community in 1990.
John Clements, Flying the Colors: Texas, a Comprehensive Look at Texas Today, County by County (Dallas: Clements Research, 1984).
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Brian Hart, "CAPPS CORNER, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrc21), accessed October 22, 2014. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.