COUNTY LINE, TX (ANDERSON COUNTY)
COUNTY LINE, TEXAS (Anderson County). County Line was a rural post office community just east of a country road extension of Farm Road 1615 by the Henderson county line in northwestern Anderson County. The County Line post office operated from 1903 to 1906. In the 1930s the site had several scattered dwellings, but by 1982 all that remained of County Line was a cemetery.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Mark Odintz, "COUNTY LINE, TX (ANDERSON COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrccl), accessed September 15, 2014. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.