CASE'S MILLS, TX
CASE'S MILLS, TEXAS. Case's Mills (Case's) was six miles east of Austin and two miles north of the Colorado River in east central Travis County. A post office called Case's was in operation from 1852 to 1853, and one called Case's Mills operated from 1855 to 1859. The community was named in honor of Sherman Case, postmaster and mill owner.
John J. Germann and Myron Janzen, Texas Post Offices by County (1986).
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Vivian Elizabeth Smyrl, "CASE'S MILLS, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrcdn), accessed August 01, 2014. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.