CLOWER, TEXAS. Clower was on Farm Road 773 ten miles southeast of Canton in southeastern Van Zandt County. In 1936 it had a school, a business, and scattered dwellings. By 1987 all that remained at the location was a tank farm and scattered structures along the roadway.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Diana J. Kleiner, "CLOWER, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrcek), accessed September 20, 2014. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.