CLARK, TX (VAN ZANDT COUNTY)
CLARK, TEXAS (Van Zandt County). Clark was seven miles northeast of Canton in northeast Van Zandt County. It had a local school enrollment of fifty-three in 1904. In 1936 the town had the school, a business, and scattered dwellings. The school was consolidated with the Grand Saline Independent School District by the 1950s. In 1987 only a grain elevator remained to service area farmers.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Diana J. Kleiner, "CLARK, TX (VAN ZANDT COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrcen), accessed March 12, 2014. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.