CONCORDIA, TEXAS. Concordia is on Farm Road 3354 twenty-two miles southwest of Corpus Christi in southwestern Nueces County. It was established around 1911 by Herman Moerbe and by Germans from Fayette and Lee counties. During the mid-1930s a school and a church were at the site, but by the early 1990s only a few scattered houses remained.
Nueces County Historical Society, History of Nueces County (Austin: Jenkins, 1972).