DICKIE, TEXAS. Dickie is at the intersection of Farm Road 2122 and a gravel road, between Mallory and Maxwell creeks a mile southwest of Ambia and five miles southwest of Paris in central Lamar County. A Dickie school opened before 1936, when it appeared on maps as part of an unidentified community that also included several dwellings and a church. By 1957 the school had been consolidated into the Roxton Independent School District. The Dickie cemetery still appeared on maps in 1984.