DON TOL, TX
DON TOL, TEXAS. Don Tol is a rural community on Caney Creek and Farm Road 1301, twelve miles southeast of Wharton in southeastern Wharton County. It is at the juncture of the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe tracks running east-west and the Southern Pacific tracks running north-south. A factory operated in the community in 1936, and in 1941 the local school became part of the Boling Independent School district. In 1989 the factory, a railroad station, and scattered dwellings remained at the site.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Diana J. Kleiner, "DON TOL, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrdjl), accessed March 10, 2014. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.