FRANK, TX (FANNIN COUNTY)
FRANK, TEXAS (Fannin County). Frank, on Farm Road 1553 eight miles southwest of Bonham in southwestern Fannin County, had a post office from 1895 to 1910. In the mid-1930s, when it reported its first population statistics, the community had one business and ten residents. By the mid-1940s its population had increased to twenty-five. No population was reported for the community from the 1950s through the 1970s. In the early 1990s Frank reported three residents.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Brian Hart, "FRANK, TX (FANNIN COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrf22), accessed December 08, 2013. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.