GREGERVILLE, TEXAS. Gregerville, on the old Lott to Temple road three miles southwest of Durango in western Falls County, was named for the Greger families who lived in the area. A store was built there in 1927 but was torn down in 1943. A few scattered houses marked the community on county highway maps in the 1940s, but no evidence of Gregerville appeared on maps in the 1980s.
Lillian S. St. Romain, Western Falls County, Texas (Austin: Texas State Historical Association, 1951).
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Vivian Elizabeth Smyrl, "GREGERVILLE, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrggc), accessed December 27, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.