IVERSON, TEXAS. Iverson is twelve miles northeast of Hillsboro on a spur off Farm Road 934 in northeastern Hill County. The community apparently served as a school and church center for area farmers and ranchers, and between 1896 and 1907 a post office branch operated at the site. In the 1930s the town had a business and a few scattered dwellings.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.David Minor, "IVERSON, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hri06), accessed October 25, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.