NEW CLARKSON, TX
NEW CLARKSON, TEXAS. New Clarkson is two miles east of Farm Road 1445 and eleven miles northeast of Cameron in northern Milam County. In the early 1940s it consisted of a school, a church, two businesses, and several scattered residences. A business marked the community on the 1988 county highway map, but no population estimates were available.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Vivian Elizabeth Smyrl, "NEW CLARKSON, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrn10), accessed December 21, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.