SAN LEANNA, TX
SAN LEANNA, TEXAS. San Leanna is near Farm Road 1626 ten miles south of Austin in southern Travis County. It began as a subdivision of Austin in the 1950s but in 1970 was incorporated with its own mayor-alderman government. San Leanna reported a population of 200 in 1974; by 1988 the number of residents had increased to 297. In 1990 the population was 325. The population reached 384 in 2000.
Austin History Center Files.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Vivian Elizabeth Smyrl, "SAN LEANNA, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrsck), accessed October 23, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.