Philandering tycoon finds new El Dorado in East Texas
On this day in 1930, his wedding anniversary, H. L. Hunt made a deal with "Dad" Joiner that made him owner of Daisy Bradford No. 3 and all Joiner's surrounding leases in the East Texas Oilfield. Hunt...(Read More)
SANDY HILLS, TEXAS. Sandy Hills is a tiny residential community located off Farm Road 1486 about twenty miles southwest of Conroe in western Montgomery County. The development probably began by the 1970s. No population estimates were available in 2000.
Laurie E. Jasinski
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.