STAMP, TEXAS. Stamp was 3½ miles northeast of Perry in northern Falls County. A post office was in operation there from 1895 until 1907. The community was not labeled on county highway maps in the 1940s, although several scattered houses appeared in the vicinity.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Vivian Elizabeth Smyrl, "STAMP, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrskq), accessed December 11, 2013. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.