SHARON, TX (BANDERA COUNTY)
SHARON, TEXAS (Bandera County). Sharon was sixteen miles from Bandera in eastern Bandera County. A post office was established there in 1879. In 1880 the community had a steam gristmill and forty residents; cotton and wool were the principal shipments. The post office at Sharon was discontinued in 1883.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Vivian Elizabeth Smyrl, "SHARON, TX (BANDERA COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrspj), accessed June 18, 2013. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.