SHILOH, TX (NAVARRO COUNTY)
SHILOH, TEXAS (Navarro County). Shiloh, on Farm Road 638 seven miles southeast of Dawson in southwestern Navarro County, was probably established before 1900. In the mid-1930s it had two churches, a school, a cemetery, and a number of houses. After World War II many of the residents moved away, but in the mid-1960s a church and cemetery were still in the area. In the early 1990s Shiloh was a dispersed rural community.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Christopher Long, "SHILOH, TX (NAVARRO COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrspx), accessed March 26, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.