THREE LEAGUE, TX
THREE LEAGUE, TEXAS. Three League was in north central Martin County. The Three League Gin existed in 1925, when a Mr. Dodd donated land for a school one mile west and three miles south of it. The school building also served as a church. Children from Three League began attending the Flower Grove school in 1938.
Vernen Liles, Pioneering on the Plains: The History of Martin County, Texas (M.A. thesis, University of Texas, 1953). Martin County Historical Commission, Martin County, Texas (Dallas: Taylor, 1979).
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article."THREE LEAGUE, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrt19), accessed January 31, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.