WHITE ROCK, TX (SAN AUGUSTINE COUNTY)
WHITE ROCK, TEXAS (San Augustine County). White Rock is on Farm Road 353 five miles northeast of San Augustine in northeastern San Augustine County. In 1932 White Rock school served fifty pupils and two teachers. In 1940 the community had a school, a church, a business, and scattered dwellings. In the 1980s it consisted of two churches, a cemetery, a community center, and a number of dwellings. The population was sixty in 2000.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Mark Odintz, "WHITE ROCK, TX (SAN AUGUSTINE COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrw57), accessed November 26, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.