VARISCO, TEXAS. Varisco is a mile from Farm Road 50 on the Southern Pacific Railroad in western Brazos County. It was named for Biagio Varisco. In 1952 the site was the location of an airport. In 1986, however, the airport was gone and scattered dwellings remained.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Molly Kate McCaughey, "VARISCO, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/htv01), accessed December 25, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.