BOX QUARTER, TX
BOX QUARTER, TEXAS. Box Quarter, on a mail route from Calvert in western Robertson County, was a supply point for an agricultural community on Walnut Creek. The one-store settlement had a population of twenty in 1940.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article."BOX QUARTER, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvb87), accessed December 04, 2013. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.