FELICIA, TEXAS. Felicia, at the junction of U.S. Highway 90 and Farm Road 1009, in southeastern Liberty County thirty-eight miles west of Beaumont, was the center of a scattered rice and ranching community. It became a stop on the Texas and New Orleans Railroad during the 1890s. From 1916 to 1921 Felicia also had a post office. After that date mail was sent to Nome in Jefferson County. By 1986 only a grain elevator marked the former townsite.
Miriam Partlow, Liberty, Liberty County, and the Atascosito District (Austin: Pemberton, 1974).