GAGE, TEXAS. Gage, a farming community in west central Grayson County, had a post office from 1893 to 1902. Around 1900 Gage had a general store and a population of nineteen. It disappeared sometime after 1910, when its population was estimated at fifteen.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Claudia Hazlewood, "GAGE, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvg02), accessed August 27, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.