GREEN HILL, TX (BRAZORIA COUNTY)
GREEN HILL, TEXAS (Brazoria County). Green Hill, a farming community eight miles northwest of Angleton in north central Brazoria County, had a school for black students in 1896 with one teacher and fifty-eight pupils. In 1936 the community had a church and a school, but by 1988 only the church remained.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Diana J. Kleiner, "GREEN HILL, TX (BRAZORIA COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvgkn), accessed April 17, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.