KING'S FARM, TX
KING'S FARM, TEXAS. King's Farm was eighteen miles from Linden and twenty-one miles from Atlanta in northwestern Cass County. It grew up around a general store, gristmill, and gin operated by H. B. King. In 1887 a post office was opened in the community with King as postmaster. The office was in operation until 1907, when it was discontinued and the mail sent to Bryans Mill. In 1890 and 1896 the population of King's Farm was reported as eighty-five. By 1936 the community no longer existed.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Cecil Harper, Jr., "KING'S FARM, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvk16), accessed November 26, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.