KOLLS, TEXAS. Kolls was on Salado Creek eight miles southwest of Belton in south central Bell County. A post office was established there in 1898 with Albert Durie as postmaster. The office was discontinued in June 1903, and mail for the remaining residents was sent to Belton. At some time Kolls had a school.
John J. Germann and Myron Janzen, Texas Post Offices by County (1986).
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Vivian Elizabeth Smyrl, "KOLLS, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvk55), accessed October 22, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.