MCGLASSON, TEXAS. McGlasson is at the intersection of Farm Road 2675 and a dirt road, between Cane and Maxwell creeks two miles southeast of Roxton in southwestern Lamar County. A church and a cluster of dwellings were at the site in 1936. By 1964, however, only a cemetery remained. The community was shown on a 1983 map.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Vista K. McCroskey, "MCGLASSON, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvmcn), accessed November 23, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.