NEUSE STORE, TX
NEUSE STORE, TEXAS. Neuse Store is a ghost town in eastern Comal County on the old Austin road two miles northeast of New Braunfels. It was settled in 1847, when Adam Neuse and Heinrich Wanschaff bought fifty acres of prairie land in the Albert C. Horton league. Neuse established a store which was long a landmark in the community but was abandoned with improved transportation.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Oscar Haas, "NEUSE STORE, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvn14), accessed July 30, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.