OLGA, TEXAS. Olga was in southern Nolan County near the Coke county line. A post office existed from October 12, 1892, until it was discontinued and moved to Blackwell on October 31, 1910. Annie Parker was the first postmistress. The settlement was abandoned by 1940. No indication of the community was on 1980 county maps.
Ed Ellsworth Bartholomew, The Encyclopedia of Texas Ghost Towns (Fort Davis, Texas, 1982).
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Charles G. Davis, "OLGA, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvo30), accessed November 26, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.