PLACE JUNCTION, TX
PLACE JUNCTION, TEXAS. Place Junction was off State Highway 345 immediately outside the San Benito city limits in southwestern Cameron County. It was a citrus-growing community that by the mid-1930s had a few scattered houses and a cemetery. After 1948 the settlement was not shown on maps, and in 1990 there remained a few scattered houses in the area.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Alicia A. Garza, "PLACE JUNCTION, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvp52), accessed September 16, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.