UFNAU, TEXAS. Ufnau, a farming and stock-raising community twenty-one miles west of New Braunfels in western Comal County, was settled as early as 1858. In 1872 Ludwig Moegelin gave four acres of land to the Ufnau school community of twelve families. The school was consolidated with the Bulverde school in 1945.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Oscar Haas, "UFNAU, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvu01), accessed January 30, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.