WEST HAMILTON, TX
WEST HAMILTON, TEXAS. West Hamilton is two miles west of East Hamilton and nineteen miles southeast of Center in southeastern Shelby County. In 1946 West Hamilton was a rural school and church community. In 1988 the community still had a church, a cemetery, and widely scattered residences.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Cecil Harper, Jr., "WEST HAMILTON, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvw34), accessed October 25, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.