WHITE'S GROVE, TX
WHITE'S GROVE, TEXAS. White's Grove, a school community, was located in central Collin County just west of the present city limits of McKinney and north of Farm Road 720. White's Grove School opened by 1880 and was still operating after the turn of the century, but soon afterward it ceased to exist. The school apparently was the only community institution.
Roy Franklin Hall and Helen Gibbard Hall, Collin County: Pioneering in North Texas (Quanah, Texas: Nortex, 1975).
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Lisa C. Maxwell, "WHITE'S GROVE, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvw94), accessed October 30, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.