CAMP BRANCH (TYLER COUNTY)
CAMP BRANCH (Tyler County). Camp Branch rises five miles east of Woodville in eastern Tyler County (at 30°49' N, 94°13' W) and runs northwest for three miles to its mouth on B. A. Steinhagen Lake (at 30°50' N, 94°13' W). Before the impoundment of water at the Town Bluff Dam in 1951, Camp Branch flowed into the Neches River. It crosses flat to rolling terrain with local escarpments, surfaced by deep, fine sandy loams that support pine and oak forests and grasses.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article."CAMP BRANCH (TYLER COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/rbc19), accessed December 20, 2014. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.