LAKE EDDLEMAN. Lake Eddleman is two miles south of Graham in central Young County (at 33°08' N, 98°36' W). It was formed by a dam on Flint Creek and is owned by the city of Graham and connected to Lake Graham for water supply. Lake Eddleman's normal capacity is 13,386 acre-feet, and its maximum capacity is 35,000 acre-feet. Its earthen dam is fifty-seven feet high and 300 feet wide. Surrounding the lake are rolling hills surfaced by clay and sandy loams that support scrub brush, cacti, grasses, live oak, and juniper. The lake was named for a family that settled near Bunger in 1873.