TRINITY LUTHERAN HOMES
TRINITY LUTHERAN HOMES. Trinity Lutheran Homes, operated by the Lutheran Welfare Society, opened in Round Rock, Texas, on October 9, 1929, in buildings formerly occupied by Trinity Lutheran College. The institution is open to any Texas Lutherans and cares for both children and aged persons. In 1988 the homes had approximately eighty-five staff members caring for 119 residents.
H. C. Alden, The Evangelical Lutheran Trinity College of Round Rock, Texas (M.A. thesis, University of Texas, 1929).
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.W. A. Flachmeier, "TRINITY LUTHERAN HOMES," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/ynt04), accessed October 25, 2014. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.