TSHA Life Membership
Association Encourages Members to Become Life Members
The Texas State Historical Association cannot say thank you enough to each and every member. Your pride in and dedication to the preservation of Texas history are unmatched. TSHA could not sustain its many education and publication efforts without your continued support. Whether you have been a member for years or you are new to the organization, TSHA would like you to consider becoming a Life Member. Our Life Members are the foundation of this organization and embody the true meaning of commitment to Texas and its history. For only $2,000 you can become a Life Member and enjoy all of the membership benefits that the TSHA has to offer indefinitely.
These benefits include:
- A complimentary copy of the publication At the Heart of Texas: One Hundred Years of the Texas State Historical Association, 1897-1997.
- A complimentary hardcover copy of the current Texas Almanac, now published by TSHA (first year).
- One limited edition Texas Art Reproduction (selections vary)
- Two free Annual Meeting registrations for the first year and a discount on Annual meeting registration in subsequent years.
- A free TSHA publication of your choice (restrictions apply), a TSHA membership gift (selections vary), monthly emails from the TSHA Director, special member invitations, a Texas Art Reproduction, and inclusion in the Texas Explorer Program.
- Subscriptions to the Southwestern Historical Quarterly, the oldest continuously published scholarly journal in Texas, and the Association's newsletter, Riding Line.
- 35% discount on the purchase of all TSHA products.
- Listing as a Life Member on the TSHA website, the Southwestern Historical Quarterly, and the Annual Meeting Program.
A great reason to become a life member is convenience. You will no longer have the hassle of renewing on a yearly basis and your subscriptions will not be interrupted for the rest of your life. Another great reason and perhaps the best reason of all is knowing that your membership is ensuring that the Texas State Historical Association is able to continue serving our great state through our education programs and other initiatives.
For more information, call 940.369.5200 or email Cristina.Rodriguez@TSHAonline.org.