Alliance Hall was a rural community on Farm Road 667 two miles north of Navarro Mills in western Navarro County. It grew up around a meetinghouse built before 1900. A local school had an enrollment of sixty in 1906. In the mid-1930s the community had a church, a school, a cemetery, and a number of houses. The school was later consolidated with the Blooming Grove school, and by the mid-1960s only a cemetery and a few widely scattered houses remained.
Support Texas History Now
Join TSHA to support quality Texas history programs and receive exclusive benefits.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this entry.
Christopher Long, “Alliance Hall, TX,” Handbook of Texas Online, accessed October 31, 2020, https://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/entries/alliance-hall-tx.
Published by the Texas State Historical Association.