Antioch is on Farm Road 96 seven miles northwest of Atlanta in northeastern Cass County. The settlement, originally called Anti, grew up around a church organized in 1856. It received a post office in 1888, which was discontinued about a year later, reestablished in 1901, and discontinued permanently in 1904. In 1936 Antioch had a church, a cemetery, a school, and several houses. In 1983 it had an estimated population of twenty-nine, a church, a cemetery, and two small businesses. In 1990 the population was still reported as twenty-nine. In 2000 the population grew to forty-five.