Bell's Ferry was about eighty miles north of Beaumont in northwestern Jasper County. It crossed the Angelina River above its confluence with the Neches. The Bell's Ferry post office was open from 1889 to 1891.
Support Texas History Now
Join TSHA to support quality Texas history programs and receive exclusive benefits.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this entry.
Robert Wooster, “Bell's Ferry, TX,” Handbook of Texas Online, accessed January 22, 2021, https://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/entries/bells-ferry-tx.
Published by the Texas State Historical Association.