Daisy, TX

By: Christopher Long

Type: General Entry

Published: December 1, 1994


Font size: A / A reset

Daisy was six miles north of Emory in northern Rains County. The area was first settled around the time of the Civil War. A post office operated at the site from 1886 to 1904. Around 1900 the area had a mill and a store, but by the mid-1930s the community was no longer shown on maps.

Places:

  • Communities

The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this entry.

Christopher Long, “Daisy, TX,” Handbook of Texas Online, accessed September 17, 2021, https://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/entries/daisy-tx.

Published by the Texas State Historical Association.

December 1, 1994

Loading